According to the “10th Five-Year Plan” research team of China’s national auto industry, it is predicted that in 2005 and 2010, the sedan volume will reach 843 to 8.69 million and 1423 to 15.43 million, respectively, and the demand for cars will be 1.1 to 1.21 million and 1.93 to 2.2 million. Vehicle. By 2020, the number of cars in China will reach 100 million.
In the United States, 91% of cars are sterilized every day; in Japan, 96% of private cars use in-vehicle purification products every day; in China, 70% of owners use perfume to mask various odors in the car. The testing report of the Environmental Professional Committee of the China Association for Science and Technology Engineering pointed out that more than 90% of the cars in China have exceeded the standard of air quality, and the problem of air pollution in cars is very worrying. Thousands of cases of leukemia have been caused by hazardous substances in the air in the car. The above facts and figures are unpleasant to read, but they actually tell us that a consumer trend for a new type of automotive products is taking shape.
- Car Purifier
- Car Purifier Type
- Car Purifier Product Features
- How Does A Water Purifier Work
- Negative Oxygen Ion Fresh Function
- Negative Oxygen Ion Fresh Features
- Water Purifier
- Negative Ion Air Purifier
- The Advantages Of Anion Air Purifier
- Ozone Potent Bactericidal Decomposi...
- Team Building At Hangzhou North Pea...
- New Product Release
- Merry Christmas
- 2019 The Annual Meeting Of Hangzhou...